Let’s learn Project Management easy way!
We have been talking a lot of stuff which was more ‘Textual’ in nature, and today let’s respect ‘A picture is more than thousand words’ – the phrase!
Now let’s see as to how each and every element is so very important for us. This way you’ll be able to align this with CMMi. And that is an essence to learning CMMi.
By the way we have been discussing about processes! What exactly is Process?
There are three key factors in software engineering:
- People: numbers, skills, morale
- Process: This is a procedure for doing the work
- Technology: This is characterized by platform and domain
Good processes help people apply technology
Efficiently: without wasting time, effort, or
and Effectively: while obtaining the desired
What is a Process?
A process is a systematic way of doing things:
Systematic means any action which is teachable & repeatable
A model associated with a process specifies:
- the work activities to be accomplished
- interconnections among the work activities
- the input work products on which work activities are based
- the output work products produced by work activities
We will talk about these in detail, but today, please make sure to understand every aspect of each and every image attached here: