Social Media…every one is invited, but what actually it takes to be and get noticed here?
- Audience Generation
- Social Media Listening
- Community and Social Responsibility
- Content Coordination
- Internal community engagement and response
- Overall Management
- Customer Service
- Brand advocacy
- The humanization of Brands
so much of buzz words…what do they mean, how can we get notice, how my brand can make a difference?
As someone puts it:
Social Media isn’t a speech, it is a conversation…
Let’s see each and every aspect of Social media one by one…
If you know who your audience is, You’re already one step ahead of game. The next step is to find out as to how and where they are engaging…and interacting online:
- What Platform are they using?
- What are they talking about?
- Who is popular?
- What brands have they publicly condemned?
- What brands have they publicly lauded?
- What audiences demand particular attention?
- 29 Social Media-Based Contests – From Drink-Creating Challenges to Twitterific Cash Scholarships (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Expectations in Any Relationship – Including Social Media (concepthubinc.com)
- Free social media anlalytics tools – a roundup (simplybusiness.co.uk)
- How to Get Your Brand Ready for Social Media Marketing (progressivemediaconcepts.com)