Smart marketers know that to succeed, they need a plan. A good one lets you adapt to changing conditions, pursue new markets, launch new products, and present your solution to management.While going through one of the products on MarketingProfs, this is what their product called SmartTools does:
- Assess the market and evaluate your environment, including your competition.
- Target your customers by focusing on those most likely to benefit from and purchase your offering.
- Set clear goals tied directly to your company’s objectives and bottom line.
- Determine a budget that meets your plan’s needs and fits your company’s goals and resources.
- Clarify your position and what sets your product apart, then align it with the needs of your target audience.
- Create key messages that speak to your customers and move them to action.
- Select your media and decide what platforms will best engage your audience, within your budget.
- Build a marketing dashboard to measure impact, track progress, and identify areas of concern.
And does it in quite a brilliant manner.
SmartTools product line is an interactive, online service. Rather than offering you an old-school Adobe PDF report, we created a Web platform where you can enter information, save it, and return later to keep working in another session. In fact, you can even create multiple versions of each project. This could be handy, for example, if you’d like to produce unique marketing plans for a few different products.Read more: http://www.marketingprofs.com/smarttools/tool/10#ixzz1a6sIUbHB